There are constant solicitors in my neighborhood, I have a NO SOLICITORS sign and I put out another sign on my door asking people not to knock because my baby is napping.I have never had a problem until now when a rep for Pacific Houseworks knocked on my door Monday, June 17th, and set my dogs off barking and waking up my child.

I opened the door and told him, he initially tried to argue with me - sounded like he was starting to say I always have the sign up so it leads me to believe he's been by before but didn't knock.

Two signs obviously saying DO NOT BOTHER ME.LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE TO ENJOY THE PEACE OF THEIR HOMES WITHOUT YOU HARASSING THEM!!!

Had an Experience with Pacific Homeworks?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #847478

I just had a visit from an outside sales rep."Gregory".

He was polite, considerate and shared some basic information with me about the company. We had a pleasant talk, I provided some basic contact information and he was on his way. Later the same day, the scheduler called to verify and scheduled "free estimate" good for a year. I am only looking for a patio overhang.

I'll solicit competitive bids and see where they rank.I would never allow one company to do several items on my home unless i competed every job.

two signs?you are most def a psycho!

I bet that hard working repairman out begging for a living found out quick what kind of *** you are!:upset

to kd San Diego, California, United States #675305

kd - you have NO CLUE. I agree with the above.